SimAssist maintenance and support
SimPlan offers all SimAssist software users the option of concluding a maintenance agreement, covering the following services:
Provision of software updates
- This includes the provision of new software releases with new and improved functions, as well as bug fixes/updates.
- SimPlan documents all errors reported by customers and aims to promptly rectify any problems. Bugs can be fixed with a separate patch or a workaround. Alternatively, bugs can also be fixed in the next available release of the software.
- Support team e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customers with a maintenance agreement can take advantage of our personal support hotline. To this end, SimPlan provides you with a telephone number for use during normal office hours. Customers can also access an online platform to contact the support team, view news – on upcoming software releases, for example – and receive individual assistance.
- Support hotline for maintenance customers: +49 6181 6107129